Chief of Staff
The Big Whale is an independent media dedicated to Web3 launched in April 2022. We are looking for several profiles to manage the growth of the project, including a Chief of Staff position.
Accompany the co-founders in their missions and in particular on all strategic subjects related to the development of the media.
- Participate in all strategic and decision-making meetings (shareholders, partners, etc.)
- To be at the heart of the sales process with prospects and key accounts
- Assistance in analytical monitoring and activity management
- Implementation of internal processes to increase productivity
- Strategic missions including the study of an international implementation
- Launch of new products
- Work on financing files (debt, grants ...)
- And various assignments related to the CEO profile.
- Automation of tasks via AI
Junior profile from a business/engineering school or equivalent. Internship and work-study contracts are also accepted. The person has ideally already worked in a consulting/auditing firm or as the CEO's right-hand man.
- Analytical and structured
- Sense of detail
- Relational skills
- Very good English
- Appetence for artificial intelligence
- 50% of the tickets
- Partial telecommuting possible.
Conduct of the interviews:
Two 30 minute interviews/Case Study + mini presentation
The Big Whale is a company committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We evaluate all candidates equally, regardless of gender, background, culture, opinion, generation, disability, religion, or particular sexual orientation.