Assistant to the COO (internship or apprenticeship)
The big Whale is an independent media company dedicated to Web3 launched in April 2022. We are looking for several profiles to manage the growth of the project, including a position as assistant to the director of operations.
Supporting the co-founders in their missions and in particular on all strategic issues related to the development of the media.
- Participate in all strategic and decision-making meetings (shareholders, partners, etc.),
- To be at the heart of the sales process with prospects and key accounts,
- Assistance in analytical monitoring and activity management,
- Implementation of internal processes to increase productivity,
- Strategic missions including the study of an international implementation,
- Launch of new products,
- Work on financing files (debt, grants ...),
- And various assignments related to the CEO profile.
Student of a business school (or equivalent) or engineering school.
Ideally has already worked in a consulting/auditing firm or as the CEO's right hand man.
Period: start as soon as possible. 6 months minimum.
- Analytical and structured
- Sense of detail
- Relational skills
- Very good English
Conduct of the interviews
Two 1 hour interviews / Case Study + mini presentation.